Backup and Disaster Recovery
When you choose a Disaster Recovery solution with our team, you’ll get 30 years of experience. We’ll identify the risks of your IT infrastructure and provide a plan of action.
When disaster strikes, recovery is not enough
The cost of implementing a DR solution is commonly the number one reason many companies don’t have a contingency plan in case of primary site/data center failure. Let us help guide you to a solution that
- reduces acquisition costs and TCO
- minimizes and eliminates downtime
- ensures the continuity of critical business processes and applications
- protects against loss of mission-critical data
- achieves desired recovery time and recovery point objectives
- addresses all potential disaster scenarios, including sudden and rolling disasters
- offers host/operating system and storage hardware independence
NASI helps you identify the many risks of IT infrastructure and provides recommended actions your business can take to reduce these risks. Our team of experts will review and assist you in how primary site failure could impact your business and confirming which functions, systems, and processes are essential to your business’s survival.
We give our customers the key to designing a plan that hits milestone goals for a long term business strategy while keeping Backup/DR affordable. Our team will continue to help refine and improve your DR plan and operations, while minimizing ongoing support & maintenance costs.
NASI is flexible in providing onsite or offsite solutions, please contact us today to start planning for the future.
- Disk Backup
- Tape Backup
- Cloud Backup
- Backup/DR as a Service
Based in the Twin Cities of Minneapolis and Saint Paul, NASI serves IT infrastructure solutions to companies throughout the US. Our team of experts will identify the risk and provide a plan of action to keep your IT department safe. Call to find out more: 952-374-6700.